Nowadays keto and pizza can go hand in hand, but it’s usually a timely process and takes some preparation. Now, you can have your pizza and eat it too – in under 5 minutes!
- 2 large Eggs
- 2 tbsp. Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tbsp. Psyllium Husk Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Italian Seasoning
- Salt to Taste
- 2 tsp. Frying Oil
- 1.5 oz. Mozzarella Cheese
- 3 tbsp. Rao’s Tomato Sauce
- 1 tbsp. Freshly Chopped Basil
- In a bowl or container, use an immersion blender to mix together all pizza crust ingredients.
- Heat frying oil in a pan until hot, then spoon the mixture into the pan. Spread out into a cirlce.
- Once edges are browned, flip and cook for 30-60 seconds on the other side. Turn the stove off, and turn the broiler on.
- Add tomato sauce and cheese, then broil for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is bubbling.