This broccoli salad comes with a little kick, and a little cream, and it’s so easy to make! It contains fresh broccoli bathed in mayo and delectable accoutrements. And so fresh it is! Just remember… The longer it marinates, the better it gets!
- 4 heaping cups chopped broccoli (about 1 to 1.5 large heads of broccoli)
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cored, sliced and chopped into 1/4″ bites
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup dry roasted salted sunflower seeds (shelled)
- 6 slices of bacon (baked and then crumbled)
- 1/2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 to 1/2 tbsp sriracha sauce (depending on your spice preference)
- salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and toss.
- Store in a sealed container for at least two hours, then enjoy!
NOTE: Choose ingredients with low to no carbs. Your cheese, mayo, sriracha sauce and apple cider vinegar should have 0 to 1 carb.[/directions]