Real food on a plate. Steak. Broccoli. Onions and pumpkin seeds. Creamy butter. Because a keto dinner doesn’t have to be complicated.
- ribeye steaks
- 1 yellow onion
- 1 tablespoon tamari soy sauce (optional)
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
- salt and pepper
- Slice steak and onion. Slice or chop the broccoli including the stem. (Peel the stem with a paring knife first if it looks rough.)
- Heat up plenty of butter in a frying pan or wok. Brown the meat. Season with salt and pepper. Remove and put aside.
- Brown broccoli and onion in the same frying pan with more butter. Save a dollop of butter for serving.
- Add soy sauce towards the end (optional). Return the meat back to the pan and stir. Season to taste.
- Serve immediately with a dollop of butter and pumpkin seeds.