This vibrant turmeric cauliflower recipe makes an excellent keto lunch and can be mixed and matched to suit your tastes and what ingredients you’ve got to hand. Its delicious, fast to make, and keto-friendly!
- Use you cheese of choice – feta, parmesan, cheddar
- Use your cream of choice – sour cream, cream
- Add Mascarpone or Cream Cheese for added richness and healthy fats
- Mix through a tin of tuna
- 1/4 Head of Cauliflower, Chopped into bite sized pieces
- Ground Turmeric
- Butter or coconut oil, for frying
- Heat butter or coconut oil in a frying pan.
- When hot, add the chopped cauliflower and a couple of shakes of turmeric, or more to taste.
- Cook until softened and golden, adding more butter or coconut oil when you think it needs it.
- Once cooked, crumble over the feta and pour over the cream.
- Bubble away for a minute or so and serve.